Adult Sailing – Reservation & Use of Club Owned Boats
You can reserve either Club Owned boat by using our reservation form .
- Clicking on this link will open a separate, secure JotForm window.
- Please enter payment information at the bottom of the form ONLY if this is your first reservation request.
Below are general guidelines for reserving and using Club Owned boats. Please review the full procedure here before reserving one of our boats.
- Club-owned vessels will be available from the Club’s Opening Day to Closing Day, from 9:00 AM Eastern until 6:00 PM
- Club-owned vessels may be operated in any appropriate navigable water
- The skipper must be a FBYC member in good standing, carry a current boating license, and have paid the $100 family seasonal use fee
- All reservations and fees must be submitted by the skipper at least 48 hours in advance
- The skipper file a Float Plan with the General Manager and any crew members must complete and sign a Liability Wavier Form prior to departure
- While underway all passengers shall wear USCG-approved life jackets
- Upon returning to the Club, the skipper shall contact a Manager, clean the vessel as necessary, denote any issues in the Vessel Log return, and secure the vessel to its assigned location no later than 6:00 PM